Coastal Connect Health Information offers a number of opportunities for those seeking to advance their careers. We welcome the opportunity to add talented people to our organizations who share our commitment to the health of our communities. All the criteria-based duties and standards within this document will be performed according to established policies, procedures and guidelines of COASTAL CONNECT, Incorporated.
All the criteria-based duties and standards within this document will be performed according to established policies, procedures and guidelines of COASTAL CONNECT, Incorporated.
Coastal Connect Health Information Exchange
Ideal candidate will have:
• Proven ability to generate new relationship, including perform cold call’s, and cultivate existing
relationships with timely follow up communication; creating a deeper network inside client
organizations with consistent and proactive dialogue with key decision makers.
• Strong interpersonal skills; outgoing, confident demeanor with excellent verbal, written and
public presentation communication skills for succinctly and confidently communicating
• Basic understanding of healthcare processes and workflow and how they relate to successful
implementations of healthcare technology.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to articulate and explain technical data and information in non-technical terms for end
users of complex IT systems and project initiatives.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to understand and resolve customer issues.
• Capable of researching, thinking strategically and communicating strategic ideas.
• Readiness to step outside of traditional job boundaries; flexible, highly detailed and organized.
• Accountable with a strong work ethic and the ability to work well within a team.
• Remain poised and composed under pressure.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Develop and manage relationship with physicians, hospitals and other health care support teams
• Manage territory independently to meet given marketing, training and utilization objectives to
produce positive outcomes and achieve established goals. Plan message content for site visits
and email communications, schedule timely and appropriate follow up, and serve as customer
contact for questions/issues.
• Maintain best-in-class provider satisfaction and services as determined by annual participant
surveys, benchmarking data and actively contribute to achievement of annual goals.
• Provide on-site and remote education of HIE to current and potential participants.
• Encourage customer utilization and expanded use of HIE services/tool through the integration of
the HIE into clinical workflow; understand customer goals, issues, and operations; as well as to
assist with improving HIE quality/utilization and identifying efficiencies with the end result of
improving patient care.
• Provide first level and problem solving for participants including on-boarding, password resets
and navigation issues.
• Assists in developing and executing marketing strategies, communication training materials.
• Work cooperatively with teammates to share information, leverage common ideas, needs, and
• Maintain utmost confidentially and professionalism.
• Regular travel required.
Please email resumes to Ann Marie Robertson