Coastal Connect Health Information offers a number of opportunities for those seeking to advance their careers. We welcome the opportunity to add talented people to our organizations who share our commitment to the health of our communities. All the criteria-based duties and standards within this document will be performed according to established policies, procedures and guidelines of COASTAL CONNECT, Incorporated.
All the criteria-based duties and standards within this document will be performed according to established policies, procedures and guidelines of COASTAL CONNECT, Incorporated.
Coastal Connect Health Information Exchange is looking for an HIE Client Solutions Analyst.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Proven ability to generate new relationships and cultivate existing relationships; creating a deeper network inside client organizations with consistent and proactive dialogue with key decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills; outgoing, confident demeanor with excellent verbal, written and public presentation communication skills for succinctly and confidently communicating CCHIE’s value.
- Basic understanding of healthcare processes and workflow and how they relate to successful implementations of healthcare technology.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to articulate and explain technical data and information in non-technical terms for end users of complex IT systems and project initiatives.
- Excellent problem solving sills and ability to see around corners.
- Readiness to step outside of traditional job boundaries; flexible, highly detailed and organized.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work well within a team.
- Remain poised and composed under pressure.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Represent CCHIE at community functions, networking events, community boards and at seminars and various forums.
- Believe in and live out our core values of putting the mission first, respect, integrity, innovation, excellence and stewardship.
- Gain understanding of competitive landscape to share sales strategies.
- Manage territory independently to meet given objectives and process to produce expected outcomes; works under broad direction; plans, schedules and monitors work to meet time and quality targets.
- Rapidly absorbs new information and applies it effectively.
- Assess an individual organization’s needs, once lead is obtained, and demonstrate the value of CCHIE’s offerings.
- Works with stakeholders and other CCHIE leaders to understand business requirements, articulate corresponding technical requirements, and generate use cases and project statements which can be turned over to the IT Manager for execution.
- Captures business requirements and use cases behind new program initiatives through collaboration with CCHIE stakeholders; works with community participants to document current clinical data flows and work flows; measure user experience and impact to clinical, business, and operational goals.
- Develops detailed project statements, deliverables, timelines, work breakdown structures as necessary for all project assignments.
- Updates project roadmaps, assess the impact of the deployment on quality, costs, resources, scope and time; provide follow up communication with customers and CCHIE stakeholders.
- Provides objective advice and support with the aim of creating value, driving program work, and delivering results to business expectations.
- Assist with developing and executing communication and training modules and initiatives.
- Works with CCHIE stakeholders and vendors to identify and solve project issues.
- Makes decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
- Demonstration of technology and ROI presentations to current and potential participants.
- Work includes a broad range of complex technical and professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolves complex issues.
- Be a highly-motivated, creative, self-starter with a passion for expanding market share.
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date; maintains awareness of developments in the industry.
- Maintain utmost confidentially and professionalism.
- Regular travel required.
Interested applicants please email resume to Anne Marie Robertson.